There are many different programs and ways to use iptv m3u playlists.
PC &Laptop :
If you want to watch on your PC or laptop, you can use VLC Player, Cherry Player, Perfect Player, Kodi or another player which support m3u playlists.
Smartphone & Tablet PC :
There many different players for smartphone and tablet PC but most populars are GSE IPTV Player, VLC player, IPTV Smarters or MX Player.
Smart TV and TV :
For smart tv you can use Smart IPTV App or OTTplayer. You can find them in Samsung or LG app stores and download it. If you want to watch on normal TV you will need multimedia box such as MAG Devices or any other device.
How to open a m3u with Vlc Player?
There are two simple ways to open m3u playlist with VLC Media Player.
- After you downloaded m3u file, If VLC Player is your default player for m3u playlists, you can easily double click on the file and open it, if it is not your default player, right click on it, choose “Open with…” and choose Vlc media player from list.
- OR if you don’t want to download any m3u file on your device, you can right click on download link and copy link address. Open VLC Player and press Ctrl + V You will see the link which you copied before on text window. If the box is empty or there is a different link, go back to webpage and make sure that you copied m3u link. After that paste in the box.
How to open a m3u with GSE IPTV Player?
You can find Gse Iptv player on App Store and Google Play Store. It is free to download and one of the most popular software for Iptv. There are many ways to open m3u list with Gse Iptv.
After you downloaded it on your smartphone or tablet pc, open it.
- Click “Remote Playlists”.
- Click on “+” button on the top right corner of the screen.
- Choose “Add M3U URL” from the list.
- Enter a playlist name which you want and paste playlist link. Playlist link you can get with right clicking on download link on our website.
Thats it! Now you can click on your playlist and start to watch!
How to open a m3u with Smart IPTV APP?
If you wish to play m3u lists on your Smart TV, Smart iptv app is the best software for this. You can test it for 7 days free and after 7 days you can activate it with one time payment 5.49 Euro.
You need to upload m3u list on your smart iptv on -> this page
Simply enter your MAC address of your smart iptv app, paste your m3u playlist url and click on “SEND”
After this step you need to restart your smart iptv app to see channels on your smart tv.